Hello everyone! Here is the link to this week's resources and activities, mostly focused on teaching mathematics through dance and movement. As many of the reading groups have four people now, I've included four readings. (For groups with three people, just choose three of the four).
Remember that this is our first week with the **NEW** reading circle groups (listed in a post below).
A note that Sunday March 3, 10-11:30 AM Pacific Time, everyone in our class is invited to join in with optional participation in DMAM (Dance, Mathematics and Movement) international online group! I will post more details on the class blog before the end of February. Hope that many of you will be able to attend and participate!Our next optional class Zoom meeting is tentatively scheduled for Sunday February 25, and I will be adjusting the time to make it more accessible to members of our class in a variety of time zones. Stay tuned, and I will work this out and let you know the time and Zoom link this week.
By next weekend’s posting, I will post new reading groups, just to let everyone get the experience of working with different members of our cohort. (Sorry that I just got off the plane from Australia, and am too jet-lagged to work this out for the next day or two!)
Thanks everyone -- happy to be home, and will be able to give you feedback on your project outlines this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment