Monday, February 19, 2024

Week 7: Mathematics & poetry and novels

  

Hello everyone, and happy Family Day weekend! I was spending time with my family this weekend on beautiful Hornby Island (where the internet access is very wobbly)... Then there was a mechanical problem with the ferry so we didn't know whether or not we would be able to get off Hornby Island and back to Vancouver tonight! Luckily the Hornby-to-Denman Island ferry motor was repaired and service wqwas restarted by about 2:00 PM, so after some waits, we have made it to Nanaimo and will be back in town by... 1:30 AM?! 

Between the travel 'Down Under' and this weekend's travel adventures, I'm sorry to be a bit late with getting this resource sheet to you. I do hope you enjoy it though.

Week 7 resources; Introduction, viewings, activities and readings on math, poetry and novels

My sincere apologies for the lateness in getting you feedback on your project outlines and blog posts as well. I know this has many of you concerned. I will be leading a math art workshop all morning tomorrow, but in the afternoon and evening will be getting you feedback on your project outlines and blog posts to date. Sorry for the delays, and looking forward to getting in touch now and getting you going on your work!

New Reading Groups for the second half of the course: I will post these in a separate post!


2 comments: