The highlight was that everyone at the meeting gave a presentation of their project (some of them fully complete, others close to completion). The class projects are consistently very well done and are original, varied and interesting. It was great to hear people leading us through the process and results of their projects today, and I look forward to watching the recordings as you post them on the class blog.
Here is a link to the recording of our Zoom meeting today.
Note that the first part of the recording has some very helpful pro tips from Mike (and others) about how to record your slides and narration, how to include videos in your presentation, and more!
Another important note: In case you need an extension to complete and post the final version of your project, I am very happy to grant you an extension of up to a week (up until Monday March 25). All you have to do is email me to request the extension -- then you can consider it granted. I just need to keep track of when people will be posting their projects.
Thanks very much to everyone for your excellent work on the activities, screenings, readings and responses in your reading groups throughout the course! I will be sending each person feedback on your overall work on these weekly assignments along with an evaluation of your final project in an email that will be sent out over the next two weeks. I have been reading your weekly posts throughout the course, and they are really well done, ranging from very good to excellent.
All the best, and congratulations as you complete this course and, I hope, take some new approaches and ideas with you for your teaching and studies.
Susan

No comments:
Post a Comment