Here is our resource sheet for Week 9! I hope you will enjoy this experience of connecting with a few of the very many ancestral technologies and mathematical patternings that are accessible to us still. Let me know how you find doing these from video instruction -- I know it is easier learned in person, but we do have a good variety of video resources these days too.
And PS: if you are foraging leaves or grasses for the twining activity, please have some scissors or shears to snip those fibres. They can be very strong, and I don't want anyone to cut their hands (as I once did when preparing materials for a workshop -- use scissors for safer harvesting!)
Since this is Week 9 of 10, the readings are mostly shorter, and I hope you'll have enough time to work on your final projects as well.
Next week, there won't be any required blog writing or article reading as you complete your projects. I will post an optional video that you may choose to take a look at if you have time, during or even after the completion of our course together. Hope you are doing great, and looking forward to seeing what you find from our work this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment